Here is a pretty ornament you can make using The Robins Nest Fiesta "diamond" Dew Drops!
You will need a clear glass ornament, shiny filler, Fiesta diamond Dew Drops, a bit of card board tube (taken from a used paper towel), and adhesive meant for bling- I used Tombo.
- Clean your glass ornament with window spray to remove any finger prints and greasy residue.
- Take off the top and set aside.
- Stuff the ornament with as much or as little of your shiny filler.
- Re-attach the top.
- Decide if you want a pattern or random design with the bling.
- Starting with just the top, dot the glue and add the diamonds.
- When you have decorated more than half way down the ornament, turn it upside down and rest it in the cardboard tube.
Finish decorating and set to dry before hanging on your tree or give as a gift!
~ Michelle Frae Cummings