Thursday, November 24, 2011

Winter Wonderland Picture

Hello all my Chattering Robins Friends!
I have a picture I made for you today....I love to repurpose things, and this is no exception...does anyone know what Freecycle is?  I will tell you, an AWESOME group that recycles! Anyway...I got these clear acrylic frames from someone in my local Freecycle group and had an idea of what I wanted to do, but just wasn't really feeling it...if you know what I mean :)
Well, when I got my box from The Robin's Nest I was SO EXCITED!
I saw this patterned cardstock and KNEW what I wanted to do with it!
It really is a very easy project and just really came together for me.
I used the patterned paper from The Robin's Nest. I cut apart the words from the Glitter Winter Words and attached the Falling Snow to the back of the Glitter Trees.

I punched out the Glitter Snowflakes and adhered them with some strong liquid glue. I used a few no name large snowflakes for the corners.
I finished it off by putting a Cotton Candy Dew Drop in the center of each snowflake.


This was a lot of fun to create! And I love that I made a piece of artwork from a frame that needed a new home and a new purpose!
Thank you so much for joining me!
Kristin

3 comments:

Robin said...

I love this, still one of my favorite papers, winter, fall, and halloween. Great vision!

Rachel said...

I think your group is onto to something wonderful! Very cute layout!

Mother of 4. My husband's toys cost more. said...

The bright white snowflakes I have the same ones from Wal-Mart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...