Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thanks ~ A Gratitute Mini Journal

Hi Robin's Nest Fans....

November is the busiest month of the year in our family.
We have a total of 4 birthdays and an anniversary, and lastly, lets not forget the Thanksgiving.
There were lots of time when I was busy planning and preparing stuff...I forgot to take time and jots down what I really thankful for.

So, this year...I decided to make a mini gratitude journal.
Just a little something where I can write down all the blessings that my family have received.

I used the most beautiful paper from Robin's Nest.
Well, without further ado, here's my mini album.



And here are some of the inside pages,



So excited about this album.
I can add some pictures and journal.

This the list of products I've used:
Autumn Leaf Paper
Fall Rub-on
Flame Dew Drop
Red Glitter Letters

Well, I hope you do a gratitude journal this year and remember those blessings you have received.
Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful week.

Tenny

6 comments:

beadz said...

Sweet idea.
hugs,
Gini

Jan Hennings said...

such a sweet mini journal :)

artistamyjo said...

What a cute journal and great idea.
Hugs

Rachel said...

Cute, cute! You should have your kids write something in there also, their handwriting would be something to remember. ;) tfs.

Riet said...

So gorgeous.

Hugs Riet.xx

Irit Shalom said...

Lovely journal! Great tutorial!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...