Friday, November 4, 2011

"Thanks Giving" Paper Bag Album

This is the time I start thinking of making gifts for people. For everyone appreciates a hand made treasure anytime, don't you agree? This "Thanks Giving" mini book was created by placing 3 brown paper lunch sacks on top of each other, folding in half, then stapling it to make the base of the book.
  I cut and distressed various Robin Nest papers and attached them to the albums pages.

Rubons, punchies with foam tape and dew drops added elegance.
 Tabs were made using a punch, then distressed with ink before attaching to the pages.
 I distressed the papers with dark ink.
I trimmed the top of the album to create pockets for the tags and stapled bag openings on the sides.

I decorated the tags and front of the album with rubons, stickers and an assortment of ribbon/ fibers.
Materials used to create this album:
Glitter Gold Journal tags, Discovery Girl rub on, rusty hing and walnut distress ink, SU tab punch.
Thanks for coming by, see you next Friday! :)
~Michelle Frae Cummings


4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love love love this whole book! And the tags! Very cute!!!

Jan Hennings said...

soooo cute!

Riet said...

So beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Clare D. said...

I love this album! What adhesive did you use on the paper/paper bag? I would like to try one again, but my 1st one years ago, did not take glue well. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...