Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Snow, snow , snow in.. Jerusalem.. Once in a lifetime..

Hello dear Robin's Nest friends! Irit is here again with my second winter page.
As I already said in my previous post, snow in Israel is rare, but not impossible.
So here is the last snow we had, about 12 years ago and most probably the only photo I have of my DD making a real snowman. So those gorgeous Robin's Nest products were just perfect for this page too.
I used a blue textured AC cardstock as my basic one, Glitter Snowflakes Stripe  cardstock as the second layer, border punched with Marta Stewart punch. A snowflake sheer ribbon from Blue Frosted Ribbons pack  was added between the cuts and White Snow Glitter cardstock as the third  layer , under my photo. The matting was done with Teal glitter chipboard and then made a title from Glitter Winter Words cardstock by hand cuttung all possible Snow words from it- there were 3, so I have this triple title.
Glitter chipboard snowflakes were added randomly and as I just used most of them on my other projects, I added the negatives too. The glitter snowman was  made with 2 layers and I tied the ribbon scarf over his neck.
The Silver glitter journaling spot was filled with some handwrite journaling about this most unusual snow in Jerusalem. As my last touch I used Marvy snowmaker pen and I need to say it's just like any other puffy powder, don't run to buy.




See you  in two weeks with some new winter altered project

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Your details and tutorials are always so good! I love the details! Thank you for sharing your talents!

Barbara said...

Such a pretty snowy day! Love your project and tutorial.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Jan Hennings said...

love this LO!

Robin said...

awesome work, love the use of the snowflakes in reverse

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...