Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Cards Holder

Hello everyone,
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration.
I can't believe that Christmas is fast approaching. As a matter of fact, it is less than a month away.
Last night my kids and husband put out the Christmas tree and decorated it. I, on the other hand, decided to make something to share it with you.

So, here it is....


This is  a Holiday Cards Folder.

One thing that I'd like to do in this busy month is to stay organize, and I believe this cards folder will help you and myself.

Here's the list of products I used on this project:
- Red Snowflakes Cardstock
- Glitter White on White
Fairy Dust Dew Drop
Chipboard Snowflakes

I'm working on a video tutorial on how to make this easy cards holder. I will link it up on Robin Nest Facebook Page. Be sure you "LIKE" the page and check it out.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful week.
Hugs,

Tenny

5 comments:

Rachel said...

This is a great idea! I opened the christmas decoration boxes, I saved all of the cards from the previous years and thought I really need to put the new ones in something. So thanks for the inspiration!

Jan Hennings said...

so cute and love the red snowflake cardstock :)

Mother of 4. My husband's toys cost more. said...

I agree with Rachel! I just can not throw them away! Especially when so many are photo cards now. I love this idea and you can hang it right near the door! Thanks for helping get the creative juices flowing!

Peg said...

That's a great idea! Can't wait to see the video. Thanks for taking the time to make it.

Robin said...

very nice and useful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...