Monday, November 7, 2011

Give Thanks



Sometimes I have so much trouble cutting a beautiful sheet of paper to make into a card and yet I don't have pictures for it to be a layout so that's when I take a different route and use the entire sheet for a home decor project.  This was one of those times I just couldn't cut this gorgeous paper from The Robin's Nest.  I had the burlap canvas piece in my stash for a while and thought it would be the perfect base for this paper because it's kind of fallish.  I trimmed the paper just a little so I didn't take off much of the beautiful design to leave an edge of the canvas showing on each side.  Then, I placed the various Dew Drops around the fleur and on the turkey for his eye.  I used the "Give Thanks" rub-on in the corner and then adhered the paper to the canvas.  I, then, added the pumpkins, the Dew Drop leaves and the the Dew Drops to the corners for an extra bling.  I am so happy with this piece because I love to decorate for the holidays, but really didn't have a lot for Thanksgiving and now I do. 
Robin's Nest Products Used:

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I love this paper too!

Especially_For_You said...

This is so pretty! I love the glitter. :) Thanks for sharing!

Come check out my blog's new weekly challenges!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Clare D. said...

I love how you added the dew drops to the swirl!

Terri Sproul said...

i understand the hard to cut some amazing paper's and Robins Nest has the best...

Jan Hennings said...

very pretty! love this paper :)

Riet said...

So gorgeous.

Hugs Riet.xx

Irit Shalom said...

Love this paper too-also I did cut it.. The turkey was out! Great project of yours here!

mudra tv said...

Television! Teacher, mother, secret lover by Revathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...