Thursday, November 24, 2011

Festive Christmas Card Blog Hop

Here we are, the last Christmas card for this hop. I wanted to do something extra special, so I made a ornament card using a Iris Folding technique! I don't have a tutorial for you just now, as I'm still in the learning process, but here's a link to visit if you want to try it out. :)

I used the following Robins Nest papers to create this card....
 Classic Glitter SwirlOlive Fleur, Silver Glitter Dots, and Glitter Red Paisley.
Now please go onto Carol Berns for some more creative inspiration!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I want to learn this technique! Very cute! Thanks fir sharing Michelle!

Cheryl LIndsay said...

I love this technnique...what a great card!

Jan Hennings said...

Great card and love the look of patch work :)

Maria Soto "Chuy" said...

love it - thanks for sharing

City Card Shop said...

Hi..
Such as a great collection of cats Christmas
cards
. I love the designs you created! great work.

happy hanukkah

Carol's World said...

Love it and I can't wait to try this technique, TFS :))

Terri Sproul said...

this turn out really nice.. thanks so much for being apart of this hop this past year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...