Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas Star Door Decoration



One of my favorite holidays to decorate for is Christmas.  Years ago, I made a wreath for the front door, but it has seen better days and needed to be replaced.  I recently got a paper crafting tool that allows me to make ornaments and I knew that I had to use paper from The Robin's Nest to do it because it is such gorgeous paper.  I assembled several ornaments and then combined them into this one large one.  Ever since I received the Santa Clippie I was excited to use it, but wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it.  It had to be something really special as the Clippies are special little works of art. I just love them to use them!  When I finished creating the ornament I knew that Santa had to be the center of attention. I was, also, thrilled to be able to use the Natural Twine that Robin's Nest carries to use as the hanger for this piece. It is a really sturdy twine and will hold the ornament, as well, as look great on it.   It Now, with the help of  The Robin's Nest, we will have a gorgeous new door decoration to hang on the door this holiday season.  


Robin's Nest Products Used:

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Love this!!

Clare D. said...

I've been looking at that Santa too! Great project!

Barbara said...

Just beautiful! I'm sure it will look amazing on your door.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Joe Rotella said...

OOO Very nice! So what tool are you using to make the ornaments?

Sugarlips said...

How gorgeous! This is so beautiful

Jessie

c.w.frosting said...

So pretty! Thanks for visiting me & happy holidays!

-caroline @ c.w.frosting

Jan Hennings said...

LOVE THIS!

Robin said...

wow, I want to make these, what a cute pattern!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...