Friday, November 11, 2011

Advent Calendar



I love making advent calendars! This year I am using The Robin's Nest Paper to embellish one. I just cut squares to fit the box drawers (1 1/2") and punched holes for the top of the drawers. I inked the edges, added some stickers by The Robin's Nest for the dates. I ran out of stickers and cut some letters using The Robin's Nest Rebellious Red Glittered Chipboard and my Mickey Font Cricut Cartridge. On the back of the advent calendar I used The Robin's Nest PoinsettiaDew Drops to make a light garland and cut the title December 25 from The Robin's Nest
Supplies
Sierra Pacific Advent Calendar
I love to use this for sharing small trinkets with the children during advent. Along with Lego Mini figures and small candies, I like to add scripture versus to some of the boxes and keep the focus of the Holiday fresh in the children's minds!

5 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rachel said...

This is adorable!! Love the whole thing!

Robin said...

love this great idea

beadz said...

Great job!
hugs,
Gini

Irit Shalom said...

What a fantastic project!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...