Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunflowers

I'm so excited to working with Viva Las VegaStamps. They have so many wonderful stamps to choose and right away I found a couple that I love.

And here's a Tag I made using Viva Las VegaStamps.


I used  the Sunflowers Stamp and colored it using prisma colored  pencils, and added second stamp called May Your Day Be Filled With Sunflowers. Lastly, I added mini Summer Shower Dew Drops.

I hope you enjoy this and be sure to check Viva Las VegaStamps.
Thank you and Have a wonderful week.

Tenny 

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Very cute Tenny! I was making tags yesterday and could have used this idea.

art reFLECKtions said...

Beautiful tag, and would make a fantastic card!!!

Jan Hennings said...

great tag..I really like the inked edges!

artistamyjo said...

Love the tag,perfect for this time of year.

Lyneen said...

Beautiful tag!!!!! Love the stamp!!!

Irit Shalom said...

Just lovely and elegant card!

Peg said...

I love this! So pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...