Thursday, October 27, 2011

Stamping Fun with VivaLasVegaStamps!

I have had SO MUCH FUN with my stamps from VivaLasVegaStamps!
Today I have a frame I decorated with the stamps, some glimmer mist, paint, and Staz-On ink.
I am sorry I didn't get a picture of the frame before we started. I basecoated it with Linen FolkArt Acrylic Paint. 


I used the Crown Stamp , Baby walking stamp, and  Scrabble Alphabet Stamp. I stamped them first in Black Staz-On Ink, then sprayed the entire frame with Slate, Sapphire Blue, Blue Skies, Electric Blue, and Dragonfly Glimmer Mists. I dried them with my heat tool in between sprays. 
Here it is, all finished! 
And here are all the products I used...



I so TOTALLY LOVE these stamps!!!! Go check out VivaLasVegaStamps...the site is just full of awesomeness!
Thanks for looking!
Kristin
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...