Friday, October 21, 2011

Spooky "Boo" book!

This week for The Robins Nest, I thought it would be fun to make a spooky "Boo" book!


I used a generic chip board boo album, Which I decorated the pages with Halloween paper from The Robins Nest shop,
And accented the pages with other fun spooky themed items including,



Some rubber stamped images from Viva Las Vegas Rubber Stamps!


These would be the top hat and woman's face which was made to look extra freaky with a set of googely eyes on the back of the book.




I hope you like my book and will inspired to create your own using stamps from Viva Las Vegas Rubber Stamps too!
You can buy them mounted or unmounted. They have a wide variety to suit all crafting needs.

~ Michelle Cummings

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Very adorable!! I love the combination of it all.

Stampo said...

Lookin' Good... love to see Viva Las Vegastamps! in action!

Irit Shalom said...

Fantastic mini!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...