Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Robin's Nest in Bloom


Hi! It's Gini here today to share a card with you. I love flowers any time of the year, and fall colors are some of my favorites. So this card is perfect for this autumn season. The bold stamps that I used are from Wendy Vecchi, and were really fun to stamp on patterned papers from the Robin's Nest. Don't be afraid to alter your patterned papers - There's a whole new world waiting for you if you do!


Winter Retreat Dew Drops
Distressed Honeycomb
Fleur Tropicana
Red Snowflakes (back side)
Stencil Green

3 comments:

Rachel said...

This is adorable! I love all of the details! Good job!

Lisa aka Raining said...

This is beautiful I love the ribbon!

Jan said...

so pretty and love the big black and white bow :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...