Sunday, October 16, 2011

Missing the Fall season

Our time in Ethiopia is coming to a close. We have 2 weeks left, and much to finish in our Humanitarian work here.

It is so refreshing for me to come onto the blog and see the wonderful projects that are being made with the Robin's Nest product line. I especially loved the Halloween banner, I truly want to make one for my home, what a cute idea. I also loved the Thankful covered basket. Fall is my favorite season, l love to pull out the sweaters in the drawers, the changing of the leaves, and the end of canning out of the garden. I love the crisp cool air, and how clean it feels. We haven't seen fall for 2 years now, and I'm afraid most of it will be over before we arrive in the United States, but the screen on my computer reminds me how beautiful it is.

Thanks to Scraps of Darkness for the great work using our papers. What a great match of talent with papers. I can't wait to get to my scrapbook room and use these ideas for my own layouts. Great work, great team.

Watch for the fall layouts to celebrate the Thanksgiving season for November. We have the cutest Turkey paper, and a fun layout with it. I also made a Pilgrim Hat book, that can stand up on it's own on your Thanksgiving table. It would be so fun for your guests to write on the journaling tags in the book why they are Thankful this year. It is a great addition to the Thanksgiving celebration, or for any reason you give thanks in your life.

I am missing fall, it somehow brings peace to my heart.

2 comments:

Terri Sproul said...

glad yo are happy with all the work your DT is doing... We are having fun...

Jan said...

love the beautiful Fall cardstock!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...