Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mardi Gras with Halloween goddies- best match




Hello, my dear Robin's Nest friends! Irit  is here with my first October project.
October is this Halloween time and when I got my DT goodies, the box was just full of all kind of Halloween products. As we don't celebrate Halloween in Israel (also you will see my Halloween project on our future blog hop here as I just love- love those colors and spooky looks), I moved to some similar issues and this Mardi Gras photo of my daughters from their trip to USA was a perfect match.
So here is your chance to use those Halloween products again and for those  of us, who celebrate Jewish Purim- anothe , third chance, to scrap all costumes and masks.

Product list:
Other products: EK Cricles Border punch, Mardi Gras necklace.
And now for a very quick " how to do this" list:
Use Distressed Honeycomp paper as your lo base. Make  3 border strips with EK Circles border punch using the back side of Halloween Glitter Eyes paper and arrange them as shown around the White glitter with Turkey  cardstock. Sorry, dear Turkey, you are out on this lo. LOL..Add your photo and using a real Mardi Gras beads glue a frame around it. You can sure use gold Dew Drops, I just wanted  to add some recycled non scrappy item here, as I always try to do.
Embellish 3 glitter masks with Dew drops,  tie ribbons and adhere them as shown. Add the small punched circles from the border punch strips randomly over  your page. Add the title over your photo. 
That's it for today. See you  again this month with my second project and even a third time on our team Halloween blog hop.

2 comments:

Jan said...

super cute!

Rachel said...

This is adorable! We have Mardi Gras parties here too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...