Sunday, October 9, 2011

Boo Card {Halloween Card}

Three more weeks till Halloween...and I hope you all are already for the FUN and scary moments.

I have a quick and FUN Halloween card that I'd like to share with you.
Here it is....


and here's the inside


I used the 12x12 Halloween Glitter Swirl Cardstock and made it as my card base. I LOVE this cardstock because on one side is solid orange and on the other side is solid black with Glitter Swirl.
And one cardstock can make 2 cards. 

The front side, I decorated it using Halloween Glitter Ghosts  {I cut out one of the ghost and made it dimensional using pop dot} and Glitter Boo Words. I also used Fairy Dust Dew Drops.

On the inside, I only used Halloween Rub On.

Love the way my Halloween card turned out.
It's so glittery and scary.....:D
Have a great week Robin Nest Fans.

Tenny

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Very cute! I love the eyes with the dews!

Jan said...

so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...