Friday, September 30, 2011

"True Love " Layout

 I really love this layout I made with The Robins Nest products, don't you?
Materials used were: 
pink cardstock, pink ink, black ink, letter stamps, bird punch, tacky glue, a decorative border punch, and a threading water border punch.
 
 I stamped the letters onto white cardstock and carefully cut them out before coloring them with the pink ink until I was happy with the shade.
For the roses, I first cut a circle, then freehand cut a wavy spiral into the circle to make petals for the flower. Then I used the end of a paint brush to begin the flower. Starting from the outside and wrapping it around the handle till I had reached the center of the flower.
I secured the center piece to the bottom of the glower with my tacky glue. Once secure, I used the paint brush handle to shape the flowers petals.



5 comments:

Jan said...

such a cute page :)

Rachel said...

I love this page!! Wonderful tutorial!!

beadz said...

Very elegant roses! Lovely!
hugs,
Gini

About : sbartist said...

Pretty page - that Spun Sugar is a nice pink. Can't wait to try the flower how-to. TFS!!1 Susan : )

Robin said...

Great flowers, I want to make them right away.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...