Thursday, September 22, 2011

Princess...in training!!!

Have you ever had those pictures that are just so special you held onto them for "the perfect paper"....or just had a hard time finding a paper you LOVED for a picture? Well, these were some of the ones I couldn't find paper that was "special" enough...until I got my box from The Robin's Nest...OMGosh, FABULOUS!!!!
So, onto my project for the day!
This was perfect for my pics of my (now 17 year old) daughter. These were taken by a friend when she was starting out as a photographer, and were INCREDIBLY special to me!
I started with the Princess Cardstock, so cute! The best part, the back is SOLID PINK! So, no trying to find a "perfect match" of another brand, YAY!!! I mounted my pics onto the back side of the princess cardstock and then mounted them onto the Princess side of the cardstock. I love The Robin's Nest designer cardstock as it is heavy enough to mount everything on and still stand up, no mounting this onto another sheet of card!
I punched out (and notice there are no rough edges from being punched out!)the Princess Castle chipboard and mounted it with foam mounting squares. LOVE the bling!
One of my faves about The Robin's Nest glitter cardstock, glittered shapes, and well, glittered anything, is that I don't end up with glitter EVERYWHERE! I love that it stays in place!
My title, Princess In Training came from the Princess Chipboard...there are 4 sets of words on there...others are Fabulous, Captured, and So Sweet. I LOVE these!!!
I added a princess tiara to one of the pictures, got it from the Princess Chipboard sheet as well!
Once again, I have to say, I love how easily these punched out! No rough edges to sand, nothing to trim, no extra work!

And there are a TON more "Princess themed" cardstocks (and a FABULOUS one with Princess written in the corner in glitter!), embellishments, and another of my The Robin's Nest favorites, Dew Drops, now available in a number of sizes and shapes! Be sure to stop back tomorrow and see what else we have in store for you!
Kristin

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Very cute! Every girl wants to be a princess, no matter what age!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...