Thursday, September 29, 2011

Great catch with Robin's fishing net

Hello,  my dear Robin's friends. Irit is here again and this time with my new lo, focusing in fishing. I am not a big fishing fan, my second son  Amir is, so it's his catch - some S. Amercian exotic fish on this photo.
 The whole page was done to use the most unique Robin's Nest product: Fish net.

I used Glitter Water Swirls cardstock as the base. The most gorgeous Sea Shore  cardstock was added with all kinds of distressing. Then I made some photo matting with Boy  Polka Dot Stripe paper and finished the whole Fishing Rub on set with rubbing those fishes  over the mat and the carstock, then I  added the  Fish net with some brads. 
 The photo was added with 3d foam glue over the matting and the net- I wanted to show this big beauty, not to hide it.
I made a flag banner from the same Boy Dot Stripe paper and added this Teal Glitter Journaling spot. 
 My title was made over this spot with what's left from my Fishing rub- ons.

And now for my most favorite part of scrapping: to add as much stash as I can without making my page too messy. 
So this chipboard anchor was added, covered with a real sand. Some blue buttons and small plastic sea shore items  glued all around and the last, but not the least: Robin's Nest Dew Drops and Tears from Sea Glass and Mens Drops sets.
I still had too much " white space" so I hand cut this little boat using Robin's Nest White on white  Glitter Swirls paper and Red Glitter Chipboard with few Dew Drops added as some windows over the boat.
Now I was pleased with the result. I hope you are pleased too. 

3 comments:

beadz said...

Fun layout, Irit!
hugs,
Gini

Rachel said...

I love this!!

Robin said...

This page is so out of the box, and thinking in areas we all can learn from. The dew drops around your tears is fabulous, and the use of the papers and layering is equally wonderful. Thanks for the great ideas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...