Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall has finally arrived!

Fall is one of my favorite seasons.  One thing our family looks forward to is visiting our state parks to enjoy the beautiful leaves.  I love taking pictures of them!  This is a layout that I created of one of our visits several years ago when it was an exceptionally beautiful fall day.  The paper and embellishments from The Robin's Nest make this page and the pictures as memorable as the day itself. 

Robin's Nest Products Used:
Sunset Dew Drops
Fall Rub-On
Autumn Leaf Paper 
Dew Dew Glue

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I love these papers!! The colors on Utah are so flourescently brilliant because of all the extra water we have received this year! I am very thankful! Although I wish that I could distribute our water wealth to states that need it more than us /

Jan said...

so pretty!

Terri Sproul said...

amazing layout..

Clare D. said...

I never thought to punch a border at the top of my photo mat. I love how your layout lets the beautiful paper shine through!

Marianne - Fiskateer #6701 said...

Peg,

I love this LO! That paper was perfect for your pictures! Love how you used the Fall Gatherings punch!

You are so lucky to live where the leaves turn such beautiful colors! We are lucky to get leaves =)

Lyneen said...

Love the pictures... the paper is beautiful

Robin said...

This Layout makes me miss my scrapbook room, 2 more months and it will be at my fingertips again. I love the pumch idea. Nicely done!!

Jenny's Heart said...

Your LO makes me long for cool crisp Autumn days.
Lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...