Friday, September 9, 2011

Fabulous Fall Organization!










Fall is one of my favorite seasons! I love the colors and was inspired by them to make an organization binder for my craft room using the beautiful papers and embellishments from The Robin's Nest! My creative mind often struggles to organize paper work, and I have found that if I make organizing fun, it gets done! I embellished this binder to organize my scrap booking and sewing magazine clippings.

I started with an old Franklin Quest planner binder, but you could use any binder with a surface you can Modge Podge! The Robin's Nest Great Catch Glitter Getaway Swirl looks fabulous on the dark brown of this binder, so I cut it to fit and Modge Podged it on. The title is cut with Cricut Reminisce Accents and Elegant cake cartridges, using The Robin's Nest Dark Distressed Red and Yellow papers. I added the Sunset Drops between the leaves in my frame to repeat the red and the leaves in the title medallion.

The glittered leaves are The Robin's Nest Fallen Leaves Texture Packet. The flower is made with the Cuttlebug Chrysanthemum Quilling folder and some scrap paper. I hot glued this on the cover.

I then moved to the dividers on the inside of my binder. On these I used The Robin's Nest Viva La France Rubon, The Robin's Nest Gold Glittered Letter Stickers and some journaling labels from Anna Griffin. I also cut the butterfly on the cover from one of the journaling labels. See below for my complete supply list.






















Supply List





The Robin's Nest Viva France Rubon

The Robin's Nest Sunset Drops

Cricut Reminisce Accents Cartridge

Cricut Elegant Cake Cartridge

Sizzix Oak Leaf Die

Anna Griffin Flora Collection Designer Journaling Tags

Cuttlebug Chrysanthemum Quilling Die

Micro Pom Pom Trim












2 comments:

Rachel said...

Very adorable! Great tutorial!

Irit Shalom said...

Just lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...