Monday, September 12, 2011

ATC Fun

ATC's or Artist Trading Cards are a fun thing to create and share. They are 3 1/2" by 2 1/2" in size and are traded(never sold) from artist to artist. These are 3 that I made recently using products from The Robin's Nest. I just love using their papers, dew drops and embellishments to create unique ATC's. Robin's Nest products allow you to have a creativity that is endless in making these and that's part of the fun of it.
Robin's Nest Products Used:

Mowed Grass Dew Drops
Sunflower Dew Drops
Maple Leaf Dew Drops-white ones used
Sunset Dew Drops-clear ones used
Fleur Autumn Patterned Paper
Fleur Tropicana Patterned Paper
Fleur Plum Patterned Paper
Anniversary Stickers
Viva La France Rub-Ons
Purple Glitter Chipboard
Dew Dew Glue

4 comments:

Jan said...

super sweet ATC's!

Rachel said...

Very awesome ATC's!

Marianne - Fiskateer #6701 said...

These are all great! I enlarged the picture so I could see all of the details and I just love the purple ATC! You really did a beautiful job with your stamping!

Jenny's Heart said...

So cute! And as always your work makes me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...