Monday, August 8, 2011

A Girl Note Pad

Hello Robin's Nest Fans,

It's the second Monday of the month, and that means I get to share another project with you.

Today's project is about A Girl Note Pad.
Currently, I'm putting together a care package for a special friend. She'll be in first grade this School Year.
So...I decided to make her a little book. A fun girly note pad {with lots of glitter}.

Here's the book,


The inside looks,


This note pad is super easy to put together and doesn't require a lot of time. The result is just adorable.
This is a simple and sparkly gift that every girl will love.

The products that I used are:
Shocking Pink Sorbet Glitter Cardstock
Little Girl Crown Glittered Paper
Discovery Girl Rub On
Princess Chipboard
Love Birds Dew Drops
Flame Dew Drop
Sprinkle Mini Dew

That's my project for you today. I hope you enjoy it.
Thank you for stopping by and Have a Great Week.
Hugs,

Tenny

6 comments:

Jan said...

Too cute and love the glittered crown paper on the inside :)

Rachel said...

I love it! My teenager was making the same idea, except in her own "teen" style!

Clare D. said...

I hadn't thought to embellish the inside cover! Thanks for the idea!

Irit Shalom said...

Great alteration! Love the color a lot

beadz said...

What perfect papers for a girly project! Very cute!
hugs,
Gini

Robin said...

Books are my soft spot, great job

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...