Thursday, August 11, 2011

Festive Christmas "Card" Blog Hop!



When I started this blog hop a couple of months ago, it was a little tricky for me to come up with Christmas cards so early in the year! By now I think I've got the hang of it, as you can see. :)
I made this card with :
Fleur olive green paper & Christmas swirl glitter card stock from The Robins Nest.
Gold colored brads, vintage music sheet, seasonal ephemera (clip art), ribbon, inked stamps, adhesive and foam tape.
I love how the foam tape adds a nice shadow box feel.
See more Christmas Cards on the following links below.
Make sure you leave a comment and follow each blog as some are giving away Blog Candy!
1. Terri Sproul
2. Chris Hurley
3. Cheryl Lindsay
4. Laura Davidson
5. Amanda Marks
6. Brenda Lee Burfeind
7. Angela Bodas
8. Becky Conley
9. Leslie-Rahye
10. Laura Fisher
11. The Robin’s nest
12. Carol Berns
13. Michelle Cummings
14. Diane W. Tuggle

Happy Blog Hopping and Good Luck!

20 comments:

Cheryl LIndsay said...

What alot of work with wonderful results

Michelle Cummings said...

thanks! it only took 15 minutes. :)

Jan said...

Love this collage style card!

About : sbartist said...

Love this card!!! I'm going to do this with cut up pieces of my stash of Holiday cards received over the years... So excited to see what you create next - I signed up to get your posts in my inbox : ) Susan

Jingle said...

Very pretty!

Rachel said...

Very adorable! I love it!

Becks Cricards said...

This is a pretty card! everything fits so well together. great job!

TFS

becky.mayhewlear AT gmail DOT com

Amanda said...

Beautiful card :)

winslowwoman said...

This is a really great card!!

Brenda said...

this is gorgeous. I am in awe.
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

Terri Sproul said...

This is a great card...

Becky Conley said...

great card! love the Fleur paper

Laura said...

What a great card!!!!
Wow!!!
hugs.. Laura

Joe M said...

Great card! I like the red border idea. Thanks for sharing.

Carol's World said...

Beautiful card Robin, I love the Paper, the Cut-out, and the Grouping of the embellishments, all tied with a Ribbon, nice job :)) Keep smiling, Carol

Carole Lassak said...

Beautiful. Love the paper combination you selected.

Amanda said...

love the card! new follower via gfc! thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com

leslierahye said...

I think the glitter swirl paper is my favorite!

beadz said...

What a lovely Christmas card!
hugs,
Gini

Haseeb said...

It is hard to make it in 15min but it has a gorgeous color.

plastic cards

plastic business cards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...