Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fair Fun!



Hi, it's Gini . What have you done for fun this summer? Have you gone to any amusement parks or fairs, or how about a great 4th of July Celebration? Well, if so, then pull out your pictures and get ready to scrap! I have to admit, the photo that I used is about 3 years old - but it was perfect for what I had in mind. The Fireworks paper looks absolutely spectacular for my Fair Fun layout. I used the new carnival release from CottageCutz dies, along with my Robin's Nest papers to make my amusement rides come to life. And the mini Dew Drops were the perfect size for adding to my embellishments.


6 comments:

Jan said...

so cute...love this!

Rachel said...

It makes me so excited that the chipboard cuts out so well! Very cute!

Michelle Cummings said...

cute layout! I love the embellishments too!

Clare D. said...

Great colors! I love this idea for the fair as I always forget the camera on the 4th!

Irit Shalom said...

Really love your use of dies and the colors are great

Robin said...

Impressive, there is alot of work to this page, and what a spectacular finished product.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...