Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"Crazy Fun" Scrapbook Page by Becky Conley



Hello! I'm so excited to be here again this month!

This photo of my daughter in the Fun House at the Fryeburg, Maine Fair just screamed "Crazy Fun" layout. I started with black and white then pulled red, blue and yellow from the photo with ink and embellishments. It IS a little crazy, but I love the way it turned out!

Robin's Nest Supplies:
Black and White Swirl Paper
Blue glitter Chipboard
Zebra paper
Pink Coral paper (back side for tag for journaling)
Gold Glitter journaling block
Yellow small Dew Drops from Sunflower Collection
Black velvet ribbon
Dew Dew Glue
Blue Glitter Alpha

Other supplies:
Adirondak Sail Boat ink and pounce applicator
Yellow Ribbon printed on PC w/ .doc file
fabric leaves
White cardstock
Adhesive

Thanks for stopping by! I'll return September 6th and I'm feeling very "altered" :o)
Cheers!

Becky Conley

7 comments:

Jan said...

Cute LO and love the Autumn Leaves!

Rachel said...

The black and white line is my favorite because you can change it to anything, and this is a perfect example. This is a wonderful layout!

Terri Sproul said...

great layout... thanks

Clare D. said...

I had never thought of inking the edges to add color, brilliant!

beadz said...

Becky, that layout is really fun - what an awesome picture to scrap!
hugs,
Gini

Robin said...

I love the look, Zebra with elegance!!! So up scale for crazy.

Irit Shalom said...

Crazy nice page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...