Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Celebrate Card



I love bling and when I received the glitter chipboard from Robin's Nest my mind was running with ideas on how to use it. Recently, I received the ballerina punch and just had to try it with the chipboard pieces. The glitter chipboard from Robin's Nest works fabulously in punches! I had so much fun with it that I punched several ballerinas and made this card. I had, also, read how several of the Chattering Robin's design team members had made stars using the Dew Drops and thought it would go perfectly with the ballerinas and the flourishes on the Fleur Tropicana paper so I quickly added a few to the card, too. I used just the top half of the rubon to add the word celebrate for the sentiment.


If you'd like to see more of products I used from The Robin's Nest you can click on the links below to see them and while you are there be sure to check out all the other fabulous products that The Robin's Nest carries.

Robin's Nest Products Used:











Glitter Chipboard-practically pink and yellow sunshine

6 comments:

Rachel said...

This such an elegant card! I love it!

Celeste said...

such a beautiful card.

Clare D. said...

I am so glad to know I can use this with my punches!

Jan said...

so sweet! Great punch and it goes so well with the sentiment :)

Irit Shalom said...

Lovely project! Love the color!

beadz said...

Love how you used the Dew Drops!
hugs,
Gini

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...