Monday, July 11, 2011

Magical Fireworks Layout

Hello and Happy Monday,

This is Tenny, and today I will be sharing my very first project as a Design Team member. I am so excited, and hope you are too...:D

A week ago, we celebrated the Independence Day. My family and I had such a great time celebrating despite the fact that our son, Dustin, was sick. We all had tons of FUN.

So today, I decided to share a scrapbook layout that captured those special moments.

Here it is,



When I saw the patterned paper, Glitter Fireworks, for the first time, I was really WOWed. It's so pretty and glittery. And on this layout, I didn't use any other papers because I wanted to expose the beauty of the embossed glitter fireworks.

On the top of my hubby and myself photo, I put a clippie from the Summertime Clippies collection.

The title, Magical Fireworks, is another glitter words from Americana Texture Packet.

Last but not least, I created a firework using the Diamond Dew Drops in Old Glory.

Well, I hope this layout inspires you to scrapbook the pictures from last week magical and sparkly celebration.

Thank you for stopping by and I wish you all a great and wonderful week.
Come back soon for some more great projects by other designers.
Hugs,

5 comments:

Irit Shalom said...

Lovely page!

Rachel said...

I love the fireworks! And I love how you made the the diamonds look like fireworks too!

Becky Conley said...

awesome!

Peg said...

Great page!

beadz said...

What a fun layout!
hugs,
Gini

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...