Thursday, July 7, 2011

Festive Friday Blog Hop!

Ho! Ho! Ho!
I love this stamp set! So jolly! Would you believe it only cost $1?
I got from the dollar bins at out Jo-Anns craft store.
It also comes with "Be Jolly" and "SANTA stops here"
The stamped images matches perfectly with The Robins Nest green glittered chipboard,
cotton candy dew drops, and clear red dew drops!
Thanks for stopping by to see my card! I hope you like it!
Please continue along with the rest of the Festive Friday Blog Hop contributors....
*this is posted early, 9pm California time, to keep in sync with the international girls*
1. Terri Sproul
2. Chris Hurley
3. Cheryl Lindsay
4. Laura Davidson
5. Amanda Marks
6. Debbie Buckland
7. Brenda Lee Burfeind
8. Angela Bodas
9. Yolonda
10. Becky Conley
11. Fabrizio Martellucci
12. leslie-rahye
13. Laura Fisher
14. The Robin's Nest
15. Carol Berns
16.Michelle Cummings

17. Diane W. Tuggle

12 comments:

Rachel said...

I will never get enough Santas! And I love the green chipboard! Excellent michelle!

Amanda said...

I like the Santa, nice card :)

Cheryl LIndsay said...

Looks like a fun project!

Yolonda said...

Very nice...

Crafty and Green said...

Love those $1 Bins!! The Santa makes me think of a decoration that my grandpa & grandma still hang up every year!!

Blessings,
Tina

www.craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

A Creative Journey said...

CUTE! TFS! I am a follower and I would love it if you would check out my blog at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa@blogspot.com

Carol's World said...

Santa on the green, and so jolly. It makes me happy!

Becky Conley said...

OMGosh! dew drops, my newest addiction :o)

Karen said...

cute card!

Brenda said...

this is a great card. I need to scan dollar bins more often, but I don't have much luck. That chipboard is fabulous too
Hugs
Brenda

Laura said...

What a cute stamp.. love Santas..
hugs.. Laura

beadz said...

What a cute card.
hugs,
Gini

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...