Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"DAD" Scrapbook Layout



I just LOVE these papers! The colors are so earthy, but there is a copper bling on them!

Supplies:
Papers by The Robin's Nest: Getaway, Mocha Daisy Glitter (backside used for photo mat) and copper flourish
Dew Drops in green tear drop shape, Viva La France Rubon, copper glitter alpha stickers
Walnut distress ink (Ranger)

After losing my Dad last year, I was given this photo of him holding my eldest brother and I when we were itty bitty! This layout is simple, yet beautiful and the perfect tribute to my Dad.

5 comments:

Jan said...

A beautiful Dad LO!

Rachel said...

Dad pictures are awesome! I love the layers on this layout!

Irit Shalom said...

Great tribute to your Dad!!

Especially_For_You said...

Beautiful layout, I love the colors as well. Looking forward to seeing more of your great creations, I am now a follower. :)

I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You.

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

beadz said...

What a touching layout. It turned out really beautiful.
hugs,
Gini

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...