Thursday, June 23, 2011

Festive Friday Blog Hop!

Time for another Christmas card for the festive Friday Blog Hop!
For this card, I used the following products from The Robins nest;
Christmas glitter swirl card stock
Gold dew drops
Green diamond drops
Red dew drops
The Christmas stamp is a retired PSX rubber stamp.
I also used colored pencils to color in the design.
I hope you have enjoyed my card and will keep on hopping along to see some other great Christmas card inspiration here! :)

1. Terri Sproul
2. Chris Hurley
3. Cheryl Lindsay
4. Laura Davidson
5. Amanda Marks
6. Debbie Buckland
7. Brenda Lee Burfeind
8. Angela Bodas
9. Yolonda
10. Becky Conley
11. Fabrizio Martellucci
12. leslie-rahye
13. Laura Fisher
14. The Robin's Nest
15. Carol Berns
16. Michelle Cummings

16 comments:

Cheryl LIndsay said...

Wow what a lot of work...very successful..Love it!

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love the moose!!!

Laura said...

What a pretty card... love the stamp!!
hugs. Laura

Fabrizio said...

I really like the stud effects on the side, lovely card ! X Fab

Chris said...

great card and great coloring!!

Amanda said...

I love the studs on the side. Great Card :)

Brenda said...

Wowzers, this is simply gorgeous. Great job on the stamp.
Hugs
Brenda

MidnightCrafter said...

Great hand work in the stamp, love the coloring.

leslierahye said...

Reindeer are my favorite! :)

Terri Sproul said...

Super pretty card.

Rachel said...

I love the card! Good job!

Irit Shalom said...

Lovely card and fun hop.. Can't believe people actually do X- mas card in June..

WAM Family said...

Such great detail!!! A very lovely card. TFS

StacyC said...

The stamp is so pretty and I really like the studs down the side.

A Creative Journey said...

VERY PRETTY! The paper is AMAZING! TFS! I am a new follower and would love it if you could check out my blog as well :) http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/

Carol's World said...

Really puts me in the 'Christmas" mood. Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...