Thursday, June 9, 2011

Festive Friday Blog Hop!

I have been invited by the talented Terri Sproul to contribute to the Festive Friday Card Blog Hop! What a honor! The theme, as you know by now is Christmas. So I made a card that can be hung on the wall, a tree or on top of a gift!
Materials used to make this card:
Classic Glitter Swirl
Red Dew Drops
White Tear Drops
A vintage inspired Christmas post card
Red, green and tiara Stickles.
Green ribbon


Now this is a International Blog Hop so please continue on to the next on the list!
#15) Carol Berns: http://www.carolberns.blogspot.com/
or hop back....
#13) Laura Fisher: http://scrappindaphne.blogspot.com/
Happy Blog Hopping! :)

12 comments:

Rachel said...

I love this card! The layering is awesome and I live how you used the papers! And I think that the hanging card is an excellent idea!

Cheryl LIndsay said...

Wow...how clever and beautiful!

Becky Conley said...

Very nice! I love the old time image

Carol's World said...

I am all over vintage...love it.

Amanda said...

Love the vintage image :)

Fabrizio said...

Lovely and so cute ! X Fab

Terri Sproul said...

Perfect... I really love the image you used on this card.

leslierahye said...

love the versatility of you card!

Godzoned said...

great card!

Brenda said...

Love the idea what a great conscept. Beautiful
Hugs
Brenda

Peg said...

Love this, Michelle. Great job on it.

Scrapalexj said...

Very cute Christmas card to see which are already preparing everything in advance with greetings from Venezuela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...