The Robin’s Nest is looking for a few awesome Papercraft Artist that can showcase The Robin’s Nest products!! If you LOVE Paper crafts and lots of bling and use it on layouts, cards & projects then show us what you love to do!!
We are looking for talented artists who inspire others to create.
What’s expected of a Robin’s Nest Design Team Member?
* The ability to showcase our products!
* Take good photos or scans of projects
* Interact with our members on facebook and our blog
The Details –
*The Robin’s Nest Design Team is for 6 months from July 1, 2011 – December 31, 2011.
* Create a minimum of 2 layouts/projects per month posting on both your blog and The Robin’s Nest Blog – dates will be given when team in picked.
* Participation on the Facebook is a MUST.
* Submit work for publication.
* Be a part of one Blog Hop during the 6 months. Date given at a later date
* Promote The Robin’s Nest by posting the above layouts/projects on other online galleries and blogs with working links to the store and blog.
The Robin’s Nest Design Team will receive -
* The Robin’s Nest products for your term, shipped in 2 shipments one for the first 3 months and the second for the other 3 months, participation will be rewarded.
* New Products release.
* Your bio and picture featured on our blog.
How to Apply –
1) Send your bio, blog address and facebook info to Terri@ultimatescrapbookretreat.com with “DT applications” in the regards (this way you don’t get deleted – I get lots of spam mail)
2) Submit/Post 1 project on your blog on June 20th by 12AM EST to be viewed. This post must have our logo (you will be sent logo when you send you bio to Terri Sproul) and step by step directions on how you make this project with links to The Robins’ Nest blog and website
Project – can be anything you love to make, Scrapbook, Cards, Mixed Media, Altered Art… Just Think out of the box and impress me…
Join our facebook and blog is a MUST and is very important to the success of our team!
All entries MUST utilize Paper if you can use ours even better!! Work submitted must be recent and can be previously published or displayed on blogs or online galleries.
Deadline to enter June 19th (12PM PST)
Here’s what to include with your emailed submission –
* We want to know all about you! – Your bio
* What’s your style?
* Why would you like to be on our team?
* Are you frugal, organized, have marketing ideas etc.. if so share with us what you can bring to our team.
* Link to your active blog and facebook link
* Are you active on any Forums or Message Boards? (Please List)
* Give an example of a class or technique you would like to share with others. If it is one you have done previously please link to it.
* Details of any other manufactures or store/kit DT’s you are on Do you have a scrapbook resume, or a link to a gallery, share with us.
Final decisions will be made on June 25th’sh and the 1st Robin’s Nest Design Team will be announced shortly there after!!