Friday, April 22, 2011

More Blog Candy - 100 Followers!

Blog Candy!
The winner of the blog Candy for us making it to
50+ Follower is
"SandyH50"
I have sent you any email!
Now let play this game again!
If we make it to 100 followers by April 30, 2011
I will send another Sample Package
of
The Robin's Nest Scrapbook Paper and Embellishments!
So go let your friends now and let build this blog followers up!
"YOU GUYS ROCK!"
Here is how to enter to win this sample package
first - become a followers of this blog and
leave a comment on this post!
Check out all the PaperCraft supplies that are
available at
The Robin's Nest!

10 comments:

sandyh50 said...

Woohoo, I am so excited to be a winner and get a sample package from the Robin's Nest! Thanks so much!

Cheryl LIndsay said...

love your products...alway have!
excited about blog candy!

Terri Sproul said...

That's so cool Sandyh50 - good for you..

CLM-cindylu2u said...

Congrats Sandy, would love to win some too!!

Joan Shanks said...

I just became a follower.my e mail address is joanshanks@eastlink.ca
Joan

Stampo said...

Just became a follower... no longer a leader, I guess.

Michele L. said...

Woohoo! Congrats to Sandy! Enjoy!

Would love to win some blog candy! I am also a follower. Happy Belated Easter to everyone!

Lori said...

awesome! I'm off to invite more friends over!

Stacie said...

I am a new follower :)

Karelj said...

I'm now a follower! Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...