Saturday, January 29, 2011

Clothespin Picture Holder


Here is a large clothespin that I altered using the new Robin's Nest botanicals line. I took the clothespin apart, painted it with acrylic paint and then after the paint dried, I cut my papers the size I would need. Then I used Mod Podge to glue the paper on. When completely dry, I reattached the spring mechanism, then glued on paper flowers, ribbons and a cute button.

In the picture is my Grandmother (middle) and her sisters. The one to the right of my Grandmother is her identical twin sister. As a small child I always wondered why I had "two" grandmothers!! Hope you enjoy this and will make one for yourself using these beautiful papers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...