Thursday, December 16, 2010

My First Layout, Y'all !!!!!

Hi, Everyone!!!! This is Mary. I'm SO excited about being asked to join this wonderful blog. Isn't The Robin's Nest fantastic?!!! In this layout I used the Winter Retreat Swirl, Winter Retreat Snowflakes (and the plaid on the back), the Calamity Jane Stripes, as well as dark brown cardstock and cream cardstock. The snowflakes, swirl and the word "snow" were made using my Cricut machine. I used Cinnamon Stickles glitter glue on the snowflakes and swirl. And of course, I couldn't do a layout without those cute little Dew Drops!!! I used the metallic gold on the corners of the pictures and journaling. For the snow around the edges, I used Snow-Tex by Deco-Art. I'd never used it before, and I just love the look it gives the layout.

Well, just so y'all know, I'm from the South
, so be prepared for a lot of "southernisms"!!! I love family history, scrapbooking, cardmaking.....well, let's face it.....I just love paper.
See y'all next time.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I love how this layout turned out...and it isn't very often we get snow in the south!! Glad you are here Mary your work is beautiful!

Robyn

Rachel said...

This is beautiful! You are doing a wonderful job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...