Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"Lace Up" Hanging Album

I used our new beach paper, seahorse die cut, lots of glitter and dewdrops! All the dewdrops I used, except for the clear, are the new "mini" dewdrops! I think it made my coral POP on the first page! I like this because I can just keep adding pages down! The kids like coming in my craft room and seeing all our adventures on the wall..and this is just a new way to showcase them!











This was from our adventure at the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta...if you live in the south or plan on visiting...you HAVE to make that a stop, we were amazed at all the oceanlife we saw and everything we could pet and touch!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I love how you created sea weed with glitter and dew drops, and I love the glittered paper as water, spectacular book!!!!!

Robin said...

I love how you created sea weed with glitter and dew drops, and I love the glittered paper as water, spectacular book!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...