Wednesday, August 26, 2009

He Loves Me...He Loves Me Not...Part 1!

So I am loving this new paper! It is the "Glitter Loves Me" and "Glitter Mocha Daisy"...and you know how every scrapbooker has their "must have" item...whether it be their specific cardstock or whatever..mine is our brown glitter swirl paper, you will see it all over this album! AND we just came out with white on white glitter swirl so that is in alot of my new projects too....ANYHOW...those are the papers I used and I also used our glitter daisy diecuts with dewdrops and two mixes...for the teardrops throughout I used the colors from "Fall Foliage" and dewdrops on my brown glitter swirl are from "Mocha Trail"...The pictures are of my sweetheart and me when he was on leave....I know sweet! ha ha ha

Happy Creating Everyone!!
Robyn















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...