Sunday, August 16, 2009

Another Dew Drop Card


So I'm thinking instead of scanning these I should take pics of them behind a darker background so you can see them better! Again with this card I just used a plain white card, the stems are stamps from a CTMH stamp I have in my "stockpile" and the dewdrops and teardrops are from the "Wildflower" collection. Inside the card it says...."Thank You Thank You Thank You" and I just love it! I think what I love most about the last couple of cards are that they are so easy, fast and affordable to make! Not to mention they turn out gorgeous! I have made quite a few cards with the teardrops designing different shapes of flowers....the green teardrops can be lined along the bottom to look like grass also...the possibilities are endless and I'll be posting other things I have done too in the days to come....Happy Crafting All!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love your cards your ideas are awesome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...