Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Chelsea

Has it really been that long since I posted! Wow. Time flies. Hope everyone had a great holiday and a happy new year. We have been in overload trying to catch up and getting ready for CHA. We have an awesome new line coming out at CHA, with fabulous rubons to match. New dew drops also. This layout is using our gracious getaway line. These are some of my favorite papers of all that we have designed. I glittered the fleur all on its own, so it would jump on the page, glitter is brown. I also covered the c for chelsea with brown dew drops. It turned out so cute. And here is Chelsea, our oldest grand daughter. she didn't want to pose for me that day so I just kept on taking photos , and deleted the ones that didn't look cute, thank goodness for telephoto and digital. She is such a beautiful girl, even with a pouty face.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...