Tuesday, November 25, 2008

thanksgiving book


One of my most favorite books is this.
I have just been taken with being
thankful. And finally was able to have
it come together in a book. My family
gets together for thanksgiving every
year, and this is where I put those
pictures. I also list the things I am most
thankful for, and each year add to it.
I might have to start a new book someday,
I guess it could be a sequel.
This book was created by using Robins Nest
chipboard in walnut color, honeycomb Fleur linen
cardstock, which is folded over on the upper corner showing the stripe from the back of the paper, leaf stickers, chipboard pumpkins and bird of paradise dew drops to create a pumpkin. All this product is Robin's Nest. Various ribbons are used and EK success giving thanks title, which has the turkey. The die for the book is accu-cut and we will be offering these books pre-cut within a month on our website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...