Saturday, October 18, 2008

Embrace Life



OK so finally my first post! Did you think you would never have the other Robyn? I have not been procrastinating---just very busy on sweet treats for the website...more on that later though! I did this layout for my first post because I think this shows you a good idea of who I am. I am an Army wife madly in love with my husband and truly devoted to him and my children. I love to Embrace Life's little moments and chose 3 that are very dear to me with my husband. This is a very simple layout, I wanted all the focus to be on the picture (which is one of my favorites of us) and the journaling. I used the Embrace Life linen cardstock, brown on brown swirl glitter cardstock (I use this ALOT as you will see in future posts!), black dew drops, some cream colored cardstock I had in bulk and a stamp at the bottom of the first page. I cut the fleur I cut and top corner on the first page I cut out of an extra piece of Embrace Life and used pop dots to make them stand out, matted my photo with the brown on brown glitter swirl, and added my dew drops! I also use zig glue for my dew drops--I think it works the best too. I am excited to start sharing my ideas and hope to inspire some of you!

Happy Creating,
Robyn

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks good Robyn! I can't wait to meet you! I can't believe I haven't already! Hey, if you want anything to do with the Christmas Card Class I would LOVE the input and help! It's so much fun and I know a lot of people who are already interested!

Stephanie said...

Hey Girls! I don't know if you ever read this, but I want you to check out my new blog- cardcrafting.blogspot.com
I call it Birds of a Feather...ha ha ha- but I thought I could use it to promote the card class and give the how-to's so people who only buy a kit would be able to see it finished! If it takes off, maybe we could sell them via the internet...who knows?

Stephanie said...

Me again! You need some advertising! I've been telling everyone I know about the blog- Robyn, I would love it if you wanted to do some cards with me... needless to say, it's been a heckava week! I wanted to do 10, cause I usually only do 8- and I charged more this time! Keep in touch- let me know if you are interested!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...