Monday, September 22, 2008

Halloween Book / inside pages


These pages turned out so cute, I have to say it is one of my favorite books we have created. Each page is embellished with glittered spiderwebs cut out of Robin's Nest glitter spiderweb cardstock. Paper used on these pages are Robin's Nest halloween dot on linen cardstock It is double sided, so as you cut out the page, you will have the back side already with a print, thus the striped paper is the back of the halloween dot. I have used may arts ribbon, and autumn watercolor paper to frame the pictures in and print lettering. The Lettering is from dover publications, and I believe I used some ek stickers as well on these pages. Pages are 6x6 in size.


Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Halloween Books are my favorites. This one is just adorable! The spiderwebs add a nice festive touch for the creepy holiday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...